The Louisiana Drivers Guide to DWI will:
- Explain the pre-arrest and post-arrest phases of a DWI in language that is clear and easy to understand
- Provide the most up-to-date information on Field Sobriety, Testing, Breath Testing and Drug Testing in the state of Louisiana
- Disclose the possible penalties of DWI conviction(s) in Louisiana
- Present pertinent, real-life examples from Attorney Whiddon’s own practice
- Clarify misconceptions and answer common questions about the DWI stop and arrest process and the consequences thereafter
Get your FREE copy of these valuable tips by completing the order form below.